The Heritage Working Group will identify issues that impact on the sustainability and growth of Aviation Heritage, both flying and on the ground. In doing so, the group will:
- Consider the needs of all aspects of heritage.
- Liaise with all elements of Aviation Heritage to ensure a balanced view is delivered.
- Ensure that the Department of Transport, the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport as well as Parliamentarians are clear about problems Aviation Heritage is facing and suggest practical solutions to these.
- Identify research to aid Parliament in considering issues related to heritage and historic aviation.
- Consider the terms of reference for holding Parliamentary Inquires into aspects of aviation heritage in the UK, both flying, static or ground-running.
- Promote developments that will encourage the young to become involved with aviation.